Information for Landlords
We receive a great number of overseas corporate tenants, diplomats and professionals who apply to us for properties to let on medium to long term contracts.
We offer two types of service:
- Letting only
- Letting and property management
If your property is let to a tenant, as a result of a direct or indirect introduction through our firm, we would be entitled to a commission from you, for the whole period that such tenant resides in your property. To view our full terms and conditions or find out more about our property management services please contact us.
What benefits do we offer our clients
- Free advice on how to maximise the rental returns on your property investment which includes guidance in terms of home improvements, décor and furniture selection.
- Free guidance to our clients in terms of buy to let issues, property maintenance and lettings related legal issues.
- We have established relationships with a number of government embassies. And also have a database of companies and relocation agencies that we mail our property details to.
- All of our applicants are fully referenced and we are very strict with regards to our vetting process.
- We offer continuity with long-term contracts and frequently receive applicants who rent in excess of three years. Our minimum contact terms are 6 months.
- If for any reason you have a tenant dispute we offer authoritative advice and assistance.
- On higher value properties we offer the benefits of multiple agency letting through our network of top rate agencies who we collaborate with.
- We advertise on a number of the largest property portals in the world to ensure maximum exposure and minimum void periods.