Southgate Road, London
2 bedroom apartment to rent
A sizeable 4th-floor apartment located within a sought-after modern block.
The apartment comprises two double bedrooms, a family bathroom /WC, an en-suite shower/WC to the master bedroom, and a spacious open-plan kitchen/living/dining room which includes fully integrated appliances.
Benefits include a private 30 ft terrace with superb views and use of the stunning Japanese-style communal roof garden also offering great views of London. Both bedrooms have direct access doors to the private terrace.
Wooden flooring in reception and hallway. Carpeted bedrooms. Tiled bathrooms, Lift elevator, telephone entry system, 24-hour onsite concierge/porter, On-site gym.
Within 5 minute walk of Shoreditch Park and around 10 minutes from Hoxton, Haggerston, and Essex Road rail stations. The cafes, restaurants, and shops of De Beauvoir and Southgate Road are within a short walk.
Offered partly furnished, Professionally managed.
Minimum tenancy length - 1 year
Council tax - Hackney band D
Security Deposit - 5 weeks rent
High EPC rating - B
Council Tax Band: D (Hackney Council )
Holding Deposit: £669.23
- Modern 4th floor apartment within a stone throw of Regents Canal
- 2 double bedrooms, Family bathroom/wc and En-suit shower/wc
- Spacious open plan kitchen/reception with wooden flooring and integrated appliances
- 30 ft private balcony overlooking Rosemary Gardens offering fantastic views
- Useful 24 hour on site concierge , telephone entry system , Lift elevator , gym
- Beautiful maintained Japanese style communal roof garden
- Approximately 10 minutes walk to Haggerston , Essex Road or Hoxton rail station. Bus routes 21 , 76 & 141 on the doorstep
- 5 Minutes walk to Shoreditch Park, Residents on street permit parking
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.